Who processes my data?
I have an obligation to provide data?
How long are my data processed?
Who is my data sent to?
What rights do I have on my data?
- to request more information in relation to the contents of this information;
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (in the cases provided for by the law);
- to oppose the processing (in the cases provided for by the law);
- to the portability of data (in the cases provided for by the legislation);
- to withdraw consent, where provided; the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- to mandate a body, organization or non-profit association to exercise its rights;
- di richiedere il risarcimento dei danni conseguenti alla violazione della normativa.